dimanche 10 mai 2009

La conclusion ...

Tiens... pour conclure, j'ai envie de decrire mon voyage en chanson ... Ces chansons m'ont toutes marquees, a leur facon. Je vous encourage d'ailleurs a les ecouter, si le coeur vous en dit !!!

"I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you."

Louis Armstrong - Wonderful World

"Devrais-je partir ou bien rester,
Devrais-je enfin tout laisser tomber"

Jean Leloup - La chambre

"And we live in a beautiful world
We live in a beautiful world
Oh all that I know is nothing to run from
Cause yeah everybody here got's somebody to lean on "

Coldplay - Beautiful world

"Ca fait pas tellement longtemps mais ça me rentre dedans
je me dis que l'avenir est ben plus proche qu'avant"

Vincent Vallieres - L'avenir est plus proche qu'avant

"Rhyme and reason
Reason and rhyme
We asked the old man
“What is the time?”
The time he said
“I do not know.
The clock stopped working some time ago”
“What a disaster” was our reply
“We don’t know if it’s 1 o’clock or half past 5”
The man kept talking things were fine
Looking at the sun he said
The time was for reason and rhyming

Reason and rhyme
Rhyme and reason
We asked the old lady “What is this season?”
The season she said
“You can’t be sure.
The weathers changed, can’t tell you any more”
“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god what a thing!
We don’t know if it’s summer, autumn, winter or spring”
“But wait,” she said
“This might be pleasing.
The time has come for rhyming and rhyming and reason”

Rhyme and reason and destination
We ask ourselves, what is this nation?
This place they say is no mans land
And terra nullius is written in the sand
So what
With all these spaces
Can’t we be independent and combine the races
Well we will see what we can do
Like time and season
We’ll rhyme and then we’ll reason along"

The Cat Empire - Rhyme and Reason

"Je reviens a Montreal
Le coeur emballe de courage
Je serais rentree a la nage
Si je n'avais pas eu tant de bagages
Je reviens a Montreal
Portee par un heritage
Enfin je suis un peu plus sage
Il etait temps, a mon age...!"

Ariane Moffat - Montreal

"I hope you had the time of your life"
Green Day - Good Riddance

Merci a tous d'avoir ete la!
Je vous aime!

A bientot,
Jeff !!! (ou Will-Go-To-Fijieffe-Today !!!)

Aucun commentaire: